Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread


Life is crazy right now. There's Christmas shopping, 6 dozen cookie making, 200 cupcake making, and a million little things in between. I've clearly been baking but haven't had time to get creative in the kitchen.
So I made you banana bread.
Not just any banana bread.
This loaf gives the usual plain banana bread a special kick.
So enjoy this banana bread and I promise I'll be back with something brilliant soon.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Adapted from How Sweet It Is

  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter, smooth or chunky 
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2/3 cup brown sugar
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 3 ripe bananas, mashed
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon 
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 1/3 cups chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350.
Beat butter, peanut butter, and sugars until smooth. Add egg whites, vanilla, and bananas. Mix in flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon alternating with the milk. Add in the chocolate chips.
Pour batter into a greased loaf pan. Bake for 65-75 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool and enjoy!


1 comment:

A Girl Named Leney said...

This looks so delicious! I must try it some time when I am feeling ambitious. I am not much of a baker haha
Thanks for sharing!

<3 Leney